Returns and Exchanges
Unless noted, merchandise for return must be shipped back within 10 working days from the date you received it. We do not accept returns for custom orders, merchandise marked as final sale, or returns on worn or damaged or altered merchandise. Tags should be intact.
Items made-to-order are returnable only if they appear online and were not customized for you. Made-to-order items are subject to a non-refundable, 20% cut charge.
Returns shipped back to us later than 10 working days from the date you received them are eligible only for merchandise credit. Proof of purchase, such as a copy of the original sales receipt or packing slip invoice, is required for reimbursement of the purchase price.
Return or Exchange an Item by Mail
You may send the item back to us at the address below using any method. Once we receive your package, we will promptly exchange the item or refund as you instruct. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the shipping charge.
Return items to:
Peggy Lutz Plus
152 Grace Lane
Flora, MS 39071
If you do not have the packing slip, please include the following information with your return:
- Your name and billing address
- The name, address, and zip code of the person who placed the order, if it was a gift
- The original purchase price and approximate date of the purchase
- The item number of the merchandise, if available
- The problem with the merchandise and if you want to be refunded, or have the item exchanged for a different size or color.