- Using a string or ribbon that doesn’t stretch, measure, for instance, your bust.
- Fold that amount of string in half.
- Then fold THAT in half.
- Measure and multiply by 4.
Voila! If you have any additional questions regarding PLP sizing, don’t hesitate to consult with us. We may ask you for your exact measurements when ordering, including your height, bust, waist, hips, arm length and out seams, so that we may provide the best fit possible for you. Use our PLP Sizing Chart and our “Divide and Conquer” techniques to get your exact size and measurements. If you have any additional questions regarding PLP sizing, don’t hesitate to consult with us.
This size chart is for your reference only. When placing your order, please include your exact measurements and we will confirm your correct size, assuring you that perfect Peggy Lutz Plus fit.
Measuring for Best Results
The key to a good fit is accurate measurements. Refer to our measuring illustration (to the left) if needed.
- Bust: Wearing a supportive and comfortable bra, measure around the largest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hips: Measure around the largest part of your hips; low or high, we need the largest measurement only.
- Out Seam: If you’re ordering pants or a skirt, please include an outseam measurement down the side of your body from your waist to just below your ankle bone.
- Ankle Length for a Dress: Measure from the crest of yours shoulder, straight down over your breast to the top of your instep.
Your Height Range
At Peggy Lutz Plus, we also proportion your wardrobe to fit your height. Please email us to inquire about custom work if your height doesn’t fall within the following ranges:
(Please note that if you are over 5′ 10″ tall, there may be an additional charge for the creation of your garments. Contact us for further information.)
Define Your Shape
Many women wear one size on top and another below, as illustrated by our drawing to the right.
Consult With Us
Telephone: (769) 572-5343 (Mississippi – Central Standard Time)