By Peggy Lutz
Posted in How To Shop
The key to a good fit is accurate measurements.
- Bust: Wearing a supportive and comfortable bra, measure around the largest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hips: Measure around the largest part of your hips; low or high, we need the largest measurement only.
- Out Seam: If you’re ordering pants or a skirt, please include an outseam measurement down the side of your body from your waist to just below your ankle bone.
- Ankle Length for a Dress: Measure from the crest of your shoulder, down over the apex of your breast to the top of your instep.
Divide and Conquer
- Using a string or ribbon that doesn’t stretch, measure, for instance, your bust.
- Fold that amount of string in half.
- Then fold THAT in half.
- Measure and multiply by 4. Voila!
Peggy Lutz Plus Sizing Chart: Client Measurements
|Size||XS (14/16)||Small (18/20)||Medium (22/24)||Large (26/28)||1X (30/32)||2X (32/24)|
This size chart is for your reference only. When placing your order, please include your exact measurements and we will confirm your correct size, assuring you that perfect Peggy Lutz Plus fit.
Your Height Range
Let us know your height so your clothing can be proportioned for you:
(Please note that if you are over 5′ 10″ tall, there may be an additional charge for the creation of your garments.)
Define Your Shape
Each body is unique, but here are some basics: